Single tooth replacement
Single tooth replacement refers to placement of dental implant to replace missing or damaged tooth root. The implant attaches itself to the jawbone and acts as a new root to the crown which is fixed on to it. Implants are immediate, long-lasting solution which improves general and oral health of the individual.
Benefits of single tooth replacement:
*Looks and feels like natural tooth
*Immediate fixed teeth on same day or next day
* No need to sacrifice the structure of the remaining natural teeth
*The jaw bone is better preserved
*Easy to clean
How it will be done?
At International Dental Implant Center We have specific, predefined processes for single tooth replacements that involve,
- Initial consultation,
- Treatment planning with digital photographs and radiographs
- General medical history of the patient are obtained prior to the treatment.
- Treatment options, goals and expectations of the procedure are discussed
- Thereafter, under painless local anaesthesia dental implant is first placed
- The implant and the bone are allowed to integrate over a period of time.
- Fixed provisional tooth given on same day or next day of treatment to restore aesthetics and function
- After healing, permanent zirconia crown is fixed
The Center believes that each case is different and has to be approached distinctly, which requires a combination of steps to get the best desired results. Dr. Murugavel and his team of dental professionals work closely with the patient to achieve the coveted outcomes.