Zygoma implants/Quad zygoma
Not enough bone for dental implants?
Zygoma dental implants are graft less dental implants which gets anchored in cheek bone called ‘Zygoma’ which is always having good bone support. Therefore it’s the best alternative for those who have been told that regular dental implants are not possible for them.. Ideal solution for less jaw bone and for those who are not willing to undergo extensive bone grafting and sinus lifting procedures.
Candidates for zygoma dental implants:
- Severely atrophied maxillary jaw
- Failed bone grafts and sinus lifts
- Failed dental implants in upper jaw
- Long term tooth loss
- Less bone because of long term denture wearing
- Systemic disorders
Why would I need zygoma dental implants?
Usually after tooth loss, bone loss will happens and wearing a removable denture for prolonged time will worsen the situation. Therefore severe bone resorption will complicates the replacement of missing tooth area with dental implants.
Treating such situations with regular dental implants needs bone grafting and sinus lifting which in turn increases the treatment time number of appointments and treatment costs. In such situations zygoma implants can provide excellent bone support, immediate fixed teeth in 3 -4 days at affordable cost in India.
What is Quad zygoma:
Placing 2 zygomatic dental implants on each side of upper jaw known as ‘Quad zygoma’. This avoids the need for traditional extensive and expensive methods like bone grafting and sinus lifting.
Advantages of zygomatic implants:
- No need for bone grafting and sinus lifting
- Minimally invasive and faster healing
- No waiting period to get fixed teeth
- Improved appearance
- Confidence to laugh
- Natural looking teeth and gums
- Freedom to eat your favourite foods
- Affordable dental implant cost
- Sedation for more relaxed experience
Challenges in zygoma implants:
- Technique sensitive, excellent surgical skill is mandatory. Hence only a trained and skilled oral maxillofacial surgeon can do the procedure
- Maxillary sinus must be symptom free and pathology free
Cost of zygoma dental implants:
Zygomatic dental implants cost in India significantly depends on technique and advanced technology used by the dental team you choose. Nowadays dental tourism in India is significantly increasing because of the experience and expertise of Indian dentist and state of art technology used in India which are as equal to abroad. At best laser dental clinic in India you will get zygoma dental implants at affordable cost.
For more details/ appointment CLICK HERE