Full Arch / Full Mouth Dental Implants
Full mouth/ full arch treatments are the ultimate level of dental rehabilitation ever undertaken for a patient. Individuals with failing teeth and lost teeth are most benefited with this treatment. It involves replacement of all teeth in the upper and lower jaws. Dentistry by itself holds the power to restore and change lives through comprehensive treatments.
Trying to save failing teeth by doing gum surgeries or root canal treatment in long term will only add multiple dental visits and additional cost with no real benefit to you.
Full mouth teeth replacement is indicated when,
- You have no teeth (completely edentulous)
- Lost almost all teeth and only few teeth left (terminal dentition)
- Esthetically and functionally poor quality teeth
Techniques for full teeth replacement with dental implants:
- Allon 4 dental implants
- Allon 6 dental implants
- Zygoma/Quad zygoma implants
- Basal dental implants
Dental implant technique which best suits you will be determined after complete clinical examination and CBCT analysis. All techniques works well in the hand of experienced team.
Getting full teeth implant..
- Clinical examination and xrays, Treatment plan discussion
- Removal of all damaged teeth and dental implant placement under local anesthesia/ general anesthesia/ conscious sedation based on individual needs
- Measurement for provisional teeth
- Provisional teeth fixing
- Permanent teeth : After 6 months – 1 year(after complete healing of gums)
Advantages of full mouth replacement with dental implants:
- No waiting time, fixed teeth can be given in 3-4 days
- Improved chewing efficiency
- Enhanced appearance, looks and feel like natural teeth
- Can be placed successfully in less bone or no bone situation
- No need for sinus lifting and bone grafting
- Minimally invasive
- Safe for patients with diabetes
- Budget friendly compared to other conventional methods in long term
- No chance for periimplantitis (infection around implant)
Dental implants cost in India:
As dental implants are the peak of modern dentistry, the cost of dental implants in India are always higher than the non surgical teeth replacement methods like removable dentures and bridges. In long term, dental implants are the only solution to put an end of your ongoing dental issues for decades. Patients can experience a more comfortable and stable prosthesis which will leads to improved quality of life.
For our patients testimonials CLICK HERE
To see before and after treatment photos CLICK HERE
To know cost of dental implants in India CLICK HERE
For more information/Appointment CLICK HERE