HomeAll on four dental implants in Chennai, India.
All on four dental implants in Chennai, India.
Date : 05/22/20
- Dental implants are artificial root like structures made up of titanium, which is used to replace missing teeth.
- Not every individual are same. Some will require replacement of 2 or 3 missing teeth.
- While some will require replacement of all the teeth in the jaw.
- So when it comes to replacement of all teeth in the jaw or a full mouth rehabilitation, the number of implants needed is the main key factor.
- Number of implants needed to replace all the teeth in one jaw either upper or lower does not remain same of all the individuals.
- Depending upon the clinical condition, bone availability, and bone quality the number of implants required differ from person to person.
What is all on four dental implants?
- As the name suggests, all on four dental implant system uses 4 implants to replace all the missing teeth in one jaw.
- Two implants are placed in the front teeth(anterior) region and two are placed in the back teeth(posterior) region.
- The anterior implants are placed straight.
- While the implants in the posterior region are tilted to 45 degree.
Can 4 implants replace all the teeth in one jaw?
- Yes, since these posterior implants are tilted they provide a greater support to replace all the teeth with minimal implants.
- Bone grafting and sinus lifting is not required
- Minimal surgical intervention
- Shorter treatment duration
- Immediate function(chewing)
- Better and faster healing
- Better appearance
- Safe on diabetic, hypertensive and smoking patients
Who will require all on four implant treatment?
- Person with no teeth in either one or both the jaws.
- When only 2 or 3 teeth are present in one jaw.
- When all the remaining teeth are shaking.
- Patients with minimal bone.
- Individuals who are not so comfortable with removable dentures.
- Patients with shaking tooth supported bridges.
- After a complete clinical examination dental x-ray(OPG) is taken to analyse the condition.
- But in most of the cases a 3D x-ray(CBCT) is taken to see the exact quantity and quality of the bone available.
- The doctor will then suggest you the possible best treatment plans.
- Many patients choose to go with all on four implant treatment.
- Then the procedure begins by placing the 4 implants in the desired jaw bone under local anesthesia using painless injection technique.
- IV sedation is also used based on the patients preference and needs.
- Following a series of painless clinical steps on the 4th day the provisional teeth is fixed for you to chew and enjoy the food.
For further details:
Call – 9840449777
Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org