Dental Implant Rehabilitation procedures are performed in dentist office or hospital settings. A concise demonstration of the procedure, draws light into the comfort and satisfaction treatment grants.
- Administered STA (single tooth anesthesia), painless & computerized local anesthesia.
- Intravenous sedation can also be done based on individual needs and requirements
- Surgical placements of implants and abutments in the upper jaw.
- Rest phase.
- Implants and abutments are placed in the lower jaws.
- Placing stitches so it firmly holds the implants and abutments, if necessary.
- X-rays will be taken to verify accurate placement of dental implants
This implantation procedure are done in a couple of few hours. After the surgery, patients can return home with strict advise on post care instructions and medications. You are free to Consult doctor for any other discomfort though phone at any time if its happen.